Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default OT? Home Depot Is Accused of Shaking Down Suspected Shoplifters

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:21:54 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:48:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:

You *ARE* responsible to pay for good received.

You keep saying that. I don't disagree. No one else
here does either. But you claim if one doesn't, like
in the case of one can of tuna being missed at checkout
by the cashier making a mistake, then it's SHOPLIFTING.

It is taking, therefore SHOPLIFTING.

noun: shoplifting

the criminal action of stealing goods from a shop while pretending to be a customer.

You really are a pedantic asshole when you want to be. You do know
that there are civil recourses for criminal actions, as well. You
know, like OJ. No, I suppose you're too stupid to know.

What a dumbass.

And that vernacular is indigenous to ???