Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Lies ! Lies ! It's all lies I say ... !

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Likewise AGW is the 'sin' of emitting CO2 for which we will be
'punished' by any one of an alarming number of local and global
catastrophes, of Sodom and Gomorrah like magnitude, unless we offer
sacrifices, in the form of green taxes, to the priests of Gaia, and
their 'pardoners' like Java Jive and harry, who are only to ready to sell
you 'indulgences' in th eform of windmills and solar panels. .

It all has a suitably medieaval feel to it, so beloved of the bearded
be-sandalled unwashed...junk all this complicated technology that they
simply dont understand and which scares them,. and get back to beer and
a shag, and windmills and donkeys and a populations of 2 million..and
pray at the altar of Gaia, whose fairy lights will come on when the wind
blows, as a natural windmill constricted out of bamboo and hessian, will
be the only technology allowed.

ROFL

--
Terry Fields