Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default water filter/housing

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:27:26 PM UTC-5, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 9/18/2013 8:52 AM, stryped wrote:

I know this sounds crazy but I am wanting to experiment with a filter and housing to use attached to my spigot outside my pole barn garage. The purpose would be to wash my cars so there are no water spots and no need to dry them. I have three vehicles and it takes alot of time to wash them. Also, drying over time can leave spider web scratches if you are not extremely careful.

What do you mean by rinse agent?

Is there a filter or housing you recommend? Is it possible to mount a filter housing outside even in freezing weather?

Rinse agent?