Agki Strodon

Default 202GF, A miracle glue?!

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Scott Wilson" wrote in message

I've used the 2002GF glue from Lee Valley and love it. Never tried its
gap filling ability, but its extended working time and thickness make
it a pleasure to use.

Same here. I prefer it to the big name brands.

Don't know if the 202GF from Garrett Wade is the same as the 2002GF from

Lee
Valley though.
Ed

They may be the same formula because they all kinds look alike and are in
the same price range. The Lee Valley 2002GF is about USD 11.00/liter and
the GW 202GF is about USD 12.00/quart.

I've never seen it sold here in Durham or Raleigh, NC, CSA but I'm going to
order some of each. Maybe some experiments and a report?

Agkistrodon