Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Four Year Old€™s Very First Job

Yes, this is priceless.

The variation is the little boy who comes home from
watching the construction site, and he's now speaking
with salty language. Father extends his pocket knife,
and tells the boy to "go out and cut me a switch...."
(switch, in this usage, is a green branch, suitable
for spanking a boy). Boy replies FU, that's the
electrician's job.

The other variation, the little girl gets back from a
ride with Gramma. Gramma asks if it's any different
from riding with Grampa. "Yes, we didn't see an
asshole, ****head, or f'ing slowpoke any where."

I've got to get a better selection of jokes, my Bishop
would not be pleased.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/18/2013 8:48 AM, Frank wrote:

Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a
little four year old girl and some construction workers that will make
you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the
gift of our time.

A young family moved into a house next to a vacant lot. One day, a
construction crew showed up to start building a house on the empty lot.
The young family's 4-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all
the activity going on next door and spent much of each day observing the
workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them "gems-in-the-rough," more
or less, adopted her as their project mascot. They chatted with her,
let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave
her 20 little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.

At the end of the first week, they presented her with a pay envelope
containing ten dollars. The little girl took this home to her mother who
suggested that she take her ten dollars "pay" she'd received to the
bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally
impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay
check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked
last week with a real construction crew building a new house next door
to us." "Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be
working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever
deliver the ****in' drywall..."

Kind of brings a tear to your eye.