Posted to alt.home.repair
Julio Rey Julio Rey is offline

Default New Generac Liquid Cooled Generator discharges batteries

replying to John Grabowski , Julio Rey wrote:
jgrabows1 wrote:

* I would contact the factory. Someone I know had a Generac that did the
weekly test just fine. During the first power outage it died. The
authorized installer checked it out and contacted the factory. Several
weeks later a new generator was installed for FREE including the labor.

The

guy has since sold that house so I don't know the long term outcome.

I like this answer; I wonder if Generac was just responsive, or if your
friend is a lawyer; if not, he probably has a good one!
I did contacted Generac, and I was instructed to call one of the
authorized representatives; not what I was hoping for; will see.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-763681-.htm