Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Washington, DC

On 9/17/2013 8:37 PM, Tegger wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 9/17/2013 6:03 PM, Oren wrote:

A photo of the rosette bullet:

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...m/content/tncm
s/assets/v3/editorial/3/44/344a249e-63d6-11e2-865b-001a4bcf6878/50fd4f
8294eec.image.jpg

...mini balls

Another project for the "MythBusters" TV series. ^_^

I was thinking that too! Remember the one where they did the Robin Hood
legend with one arrow cleaving another arrow?

The guys on the show did one where they tried to recreate the bullet
shot through the sniper scope of a Viet Cong sniper by an American Army
sniper. ^_^

Darn, I wish I had mini balls, they get in the way. O_o

Start taking steroids. I hear they work well for shrinking balls.

I actually have a medical problem and a urologist couldn't take action
when I was in the hospital after a heart attack because I couldn't
tolerate any surgery. I'm doing better so I may see what can be done
now, perhaps a urologist can pull the drain plug? o_O

TDD