Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Washington, DC

On 9/17/2013 6:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:49:00 -0700, Oren wrote:

The Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond, VA, also has many of
Lee's possessions from when he was the South's military
commander. The White House of the Confederacy is right next door.
I highly recommend both those places, if you're as
historically-interested as I am.

BTDT: Museum of the Confederacy - Bullet "rosette" where two
bullets hit each other, on display. From the War of Northern
Aggression.

A photo of the rosette bullet:

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/richmond.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/44/344a249e-63d6-11e2-865b-001a4bcf6878/50fd4f8294eec.image.jpg

...mini balls

Another project for the "MythBusters" TV series. ^_^

Darn, I wish I had mini balls, they get in the way. O_o

TDD