Posted to alt.home.repair
Julio Rey Julio Rey is offline

Default New Generac Liquid Cooled Generator discharges batteries

replying to Tony Hwang , Julio Rey wrote:
dragon40 wrote:

Hmmm,
Was he real service tech? Why vapor lock has anything to do with
discharged battery. Check charging circuit and when on stand-by
make sure battery is losing juice by some thing. Handy with multi meter?

Just basic stuff, but I will study the schematics that I got from Generac
and see if I can find the charging circuits. Thanks for your help.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-763681-.htm