Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Parts of Maryland want to secede from the Leftwing state

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:56:57 -0500, Karl Townsend

I'm pretty sure that almost all of the people who post all the
political rantings here keep their efforts confined to posting
messages on the internet. I'd bet money that they don't participate in
local government, sign petitions, organize or join in a march, go to
the local caucus, vote in primaries, read the voter's pamphlet, write
letters to the editor, and so on.

Well, I for one am extremely active in local politics. I've been a
township supervisor nearly 20 years, current fireboard chairman,
active in local republican party board, first name basis with all my
state representatives, write many letters to the editor. Not only vote
in all the elections but serve as an election judge.

I've done most of the above, too, but no marches or caucuses.
I've driven past demonstrations and honked and waved wildly in
support, too.

--
Try not to become a man of success but
rather try to become a man of value.