Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:30:55 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

City folks...

Texas had farms, the inmates used to send letters in from around
the state trying to transfer. They had a Rodeo and raised food
for the prison itself, and taught many a man a trade.

Trades the farmers use illegal aliens for now. Honest labor gives a
previously worthless man true self-esteem. Things like that can't be
bought. It's a real shame those _voluntary_ programs are gone.

The tough ones were rock pits in the hot west. The farms were in
the grassland / tree covered East Texas.

The libs shut it down as being a work camp. Gave them Color TV's
and iceboxes.

....and ginormous legal libraries, and well-stocked weight rooms and
exercise gyms, to the point that living in there was better than
living on the streets for many inmates, who would commit crimes to be
returned as soon as they got out. I like Joe Arpaio's jail better.
Maricopa County, AZ is not some place you'd want to find yourself in
prison, since it consisted of canvas tents in the desert, complete
with pink inmate suits, no TV, etc. His recidivism rate was nearly
zero. THAT is what the rest of those idiots should be after, not the
coddling of damned criminals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio Folks in the county reelected
him four times, they liked him so well, so don't give the criticism
too much study. He hated the egotistical FBI and useless guidelines
by bureaucrats quite a bit.

Libs liked the motels or something.

Huh? Oh, I guess you're comparing prisons to motels libs stayed in.
Yeah, you're probably right. Morons. They should have worked at
making the damned places safe for the little bad guys, who are still
abused horribly when they get to prison. I doubt you'll ever hear one
tell a lib "Well, I'm getting raped every day, sometimes by multiple
guys (some of whom have AIDS or other STDs) but the big screen TV sure
is nice. Thanks, guys!"

--
Try not to become a man of success but
rather try to become a man of value.