Terry Collins

Default can't pass up usefull trash

Lane wrote:

But I still have more stuff than I have room for. I hate
this affliction I have. Anyone have any (painless) cures? grin

Yep, start stripping it down to what you might use in the future, likes
nuts bolts, screw, etc. and bin/recycle/dump that parts that are not
usable.

I convert all pipe to straight lengths, etc.

It doesn't really get rid of the useful stuff, but it makes it easier
to store and creates space for more stuff {:-).

If you are really viscious, invoke the 10, 9, 8, 7, ... years
rule.....if I haven't used it in 10 years, it goes out, if I haven't
used it in 9 years, ditto,