Martin

Default Blocked toilet... help!

Moved into a new ground floor flat about a week ago and the toilet
blocked after day 2. When I flush the toilet the water rises all the
way to the rim and then it takes about 3-4 hours for all the water to
go down but it does go down to the normal level. I've tried a normal
plunger plus one of them aerosol power plungers (which threw loads of
water back at me - nice!)

The other drains (shower, 2 sinks) all drain away fine too. Is this
likely to be something I can fix myself?! As an aside, do you think
the flat above would be experiencing the same problem? Their pipe
connects to mine obviously...

Thanks in advance