Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT Yes the creep keeps rising and you cannot stop it

On 9/16/2013 5:35 PM, Leon wrote:

Until the balance is upset. We as a society are not going to be able to
not pay for our energy whether we reduce the cost to produce it or not.
The government will see to that.

Right now the government subsidies that encourage you to go solar cost
the rest of us more.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

If we don't pay for it our great grand kids will.

Basically changing for the sake of changing is not letting the free
market thrive, it creates a false economy. Oil is what people want, it
is the least expensive fuel to use and probably better for the
environment than all the caustic batteries that are going to have to be
dealt with some time in the future.

For the individual the alternative fuels are good but not for the society.

+1

"Mr Peabody's coal train done hauled it away."

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net