Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default LED lamps

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:13:30 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

Thank you very much - just what I was after.

NP.

It's easy to find LEDs but, as you've found out, more difficult to get good
quality.

The supplier of the duff ones refunded my return postage and offered
to send replacements or a refund. That was fasttech.com , who are
quite good at customer relations.
If they've addressed the QC issue and/or changed their supplier, I
might just get some more from them, but if the second lot go toes-up,
then never again from them. FT are ok for torches, etc.