Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Getting rid of old Woodworking Magazines

"JoeTaxpayer" wrote in message ...

I should have known better. Multiple subscriptions to woodworking
magazines means nearly 4 feet/yr of shelf space. I've cut back, for the
past decade, only subscribing to Woodsmith and Shopsmith.

But, I have years of Woodwork (they are defuct now, right?), Wood, and
Fine Woodworking that I'm looking to get rid of. Maybe others, I'm still
sifting through boxes from my last move.
Libraries don't seem interested. And the listings on eBay all seem to go
unsold.

Any thoughts on moving these? My priority is finding a good home for
them, as I don't imagine there's much money to be gained from selling.

Try Craig List. I got rid of many years of National Geographic this way. WW