Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 06:21:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 04:13:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 01:32:58 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

There are approximately 10,000 to 11,000 gun *murders* in the U.S. annually.

Only if you consider cops shooting bad guys..and good citizens
defending themselves is "murder"

You forgot to include the fact that over 80% of those murders are
gangbangers killing each other. I'd call that an entirely Good
Thing(tm) if it weren't for the fact that too many innocents get hit
with the driveby shootings.

When I'm king, gang membership will be a hanging offense. No more
$40k/yr (per offender) warehousing costs before they're returned to
the streets with even more evil skills and deadly attitude, thanks.

I rather like the idea of making a jail a profit center. I think
Mississippi or Louisiana used to have prison farms but why not all
jails?

Unless, I suppose, actual work is now considered cruel and unusual
punishment.

--
Cheers,

John B.