Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

I don't have any data, but the FE guys I talk with
seem to think that it takes many months, or years
for the powder to cake.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 9:43 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:05:15 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Me Three! Stuff I did not know, like upending

and shaking to loosen up possibly caked powder!

Didn't he miss the point here, guys? I suppose it's hard to tell
without being inside, but one isn't supposeed to have to shake so hard
he loosens caked powder. If the powder is caked when you start
shaking it, it will be caked again within a month, I presume is what
was meant.