Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
a friend a friend is offline

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On 9/15/2013 6:15 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:50:56 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:20:05 -0700, a friend
wrote:

so now we wait for the next columbine or sandy hook - and we will just
count up the dead. We get about one of these per year and the rate
seems to be increasing. I don't know how many schools, theaters, and
shopping malls need to be shot up by crazed gun lovers

Oddly enough..it only happens in Gun Free Zones..which you Leftards
leave handy for the shooters (almost ALWAYS Democrats btw) to do their
dirty work.

Im curious..when was the last time a gun show was shot up by a
deranged gunman?

there was a shooting at a gun show within the last year. And, I don't
think colorado is a gun free state, do you guys actually think before
you spew insults or are facts a novelty with which you are unacquainted.

We could solve the world's energy problems by harvesting the power
generated by our founding fathers spinning in their graves over the
sheer idiocy of the gun rights lobby all by itself, not to mention the
"no education" branch of the right wing, and the Jesus will save me
branch which is about as freedom loving as the worst of the Taliban.
You guys are a real drag on our economy

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM