Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:50:56 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:20:05 -0700, a friend
wrote:

so now we wait for the next columbine or sandy hook - and we will just
count up the dead. We get about one of these per year and the rate
seems to be increasing. I don't know how many schools, theaters, and
shopping malls need to be shot up by crazed gun lovers

Oddly enough..it only happens in Gun Free Zones..which you Leftards
leave handy for the shooters (almost ALWAYS Democrats btw) to do their
dirty work.

Im curious..when was the last time a gun show was shot up by a
deranged gunman?

Hummmm?

Yeah, or a donut shop or rifle range?

--