Posted to rec.woodworking
Will Robinson Will Robinson is offline

Default A late intro....

Many years ago, I was a subscriber to this NG. Telus dropped NGs and I didn't change or follow. Here we are, years later, and I find myself viewing this group (and posting on a subject I feel very strongly about) with nothing for background as to who "me" is.

I am Jim Warman - until March of this year, I was a technician at our local Ford dealer. In March, I was diagnosed with metastized lung cancer (please do not misconstrue this as a request for sympathy) and do not add any "god bless" crap - I will become fertilizer when I expire.

As long as I don't get in a rush, I am a fair to middlin' woodworker. But I probably wont approach the talent and/or patience here. Please accept me at face value....