Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

Most fires, the ordinary citizen is the first
on the scene. A home owner with a FE will do
more good for the world than fire trucks after
a ten minute response time. I applaud you for
having a FE, and also for caring about your
self and others.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 8:05 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Me Three! Stuff I did not know, like upending

and shaking to loosen up possibly caked powder!

Think I will get another for the kitchen.

Inspection, sounds like that would be for

business, not private home. Interesting thought:
Would fire insurance not pay or pay less if homeowner
hadn't had any FEs in the house?

OK, this has been wunderbar. You guys may have

saved somebody's *** among the AHRrs who are reading
this exchange.

HB