Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

I heard about a part time employee who absentmindedly
leaned on a dry chem unit that was hanging on the
wall. The resulting discharge shut down the fast food
restaurant for the rest of the day for cleaning.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 5:06 PM, bob haller wrote:
I heard about a school teacher who opened the valve

just a bit, and filled the entire room with white powder

He was replaced before the next year.....

another funny from that school, they caught the students

printing bogus 20s......

their printing equiptement was excellent