Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

Invert, shake, thump, shake.

Walmart. Buy two or three more.

I'm not sure who handles recharge codes. Building
department, most likely. For commercial buildings.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 4:59 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Thanks everybody. I should do SOMETHING because it's hard to believe that a
FE literally DECADES old could still be good. But then what do I know?

Also, you-all are right about one is not enuff. Tx!

Kidde Web site says if in green still OK, but it's really old. No Help available on Kidde site. No local service listed. Not helpful site.

Trying to find general FE service center only one listed.

What do you mean by "local code requirement"? Who has this? Fire Department? Or City?

HB