Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The adverse effects of legislating efficiency:

I'm not normally on the computer at 6:23 AM but
I had to take a sudafed for my congestion.
Except that my sudafed was store brand. Sigh.

The daytime cough and cold mixture has a couple
milligrams of freon mixed in, Tylenol you know.

This is a fun email. Might print it out, and make
a couple freons. Before I blow my nose on a freon.

Finish wiring the house with freon, and need some
of that sheathed freon to wire the cellar.

Stop at the gas station, and tank up with 87 freon,
gosh, I'm getting tired of that freon word.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 3:19 AM, bud-- wrote:
"Freon" is pretty much like aspirin, xerox copy, kleenex, BX, Romex, ...
All are brand names that are effectively generic now.

Further, there are several different types of
Freon, like there are different types of Sunoco,
or of Tylenol.

"Freon" can apply to all of them.