Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can't win some times

No such thing as a bad compressor, only a bad teacher?

I'm frustrated now, too much gone wrong with the unit.
I can use a big compressor now and again, but this one
has so much wrong.

That's a wise policy, to run the larger one only when
you need the higher volume.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 1:02 AM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:

Anything can be fixed... let it sit for a day or two while you think
about it. The unloader is just a check valve. I put two compressors on
the same line and usually just run one, when I need more volume and
higher pressure I also turn on the bigger and noisier larger one.
There is no such thing as a bad air compressor, it just needs a
little help.