Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can't win some times

I appreciate the wisdom. I have a couple oilless
12 volt compressors for emergencies. They do OK.
This one was probably OK for consumers who use
the unit once every couple months.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/14/2013 10:19 PM, Erik wrote:

I absolutely hate those oilless compressors... in my opinion their only
claim to fame is separating people from their money, and the conversion
of otherwise useful energy to a loathsome din.

Let it go; don't look back... run, don't walk... and never forget the
old saying:

"It's far better to have a horrible ending, than to have horrors without
end"

--Unknown

Erik