Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston_Smith[_4_] Winston_Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Can't win some times

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:06:49 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Today (Saturday Sept 14, 2013) a friend gave me an
air compressor.

I bought one at a yard sale for $5 or $10 at least ten years ago. It
fired right up and has worked reliably every time I've tried to use it
since. Got a smaller one for almost nothing at Harbor Freight. It's
always worked too. Even the mail order one I carry in the Jeep.

Put it with your corroded batteries. Must be the Mormon "spirit" that
talks to you is really an evil ghost and your trailer is haunted.

The
web site has a BIG pdf that takes most of the computer
screen, can only read the parts list on the tiny edge of
the screen.

pdf files can be sized to fit any screen. You really are pretty
clueless.