Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default The true cost of wind...

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:30:31 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

If there is total agreement then there is no need for them to ban the
discussion is there?
However if they need to ban it there must be opposition.

There is opposition, but this opposition does not come from credible
scientific quarters. We can't fritter away the rest of scientific
history trying to persuade every last unscientific bigot in the world
to face an unpleasant truth. Sooner or later the world has to move
on, and I for one am thankful that the BBC is now doing so.

It is a well known fact that a lot of the data and the methods used to
fudge it are a secret.

I note that you give no link in support of this claim.

You can prove it not to be the case, just post where to get the Met
office data and methods.

First hit, and a few clicks later.
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning...climate-change

Most of their older data is archived, including this at the bottom of
the page, but I see no reason why you should not contact them and ask
for copies of anything that is no longer online.

Generating high-resolution climate change scenarios handbook (2004)
(PDF, 3.3 MB)