Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default The true cost of wind...

As I've mentioned before, I do have scientific training. Perhaps
that's why I'm consistently able to out argue you. But then, that's
not exactly difficult, is it? Your standard of argument below is
about that of a five year old child or worse. In your case, it would
be better by far to keep quiet and let everyone think you are fool,
than to keep making such posts and thereby remove all shadow of doubt.

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:42:41 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

It's unlikely that he's wondering, as he's not a scientists and has no
pertinent training. I expect he thinks that "scientific method" relates
to how you hold a test tube.