Mark L.

Default Minwax pre-stain wood conditioner

Sasha,
I looked for a list of distributors at their website, but there was
none. Why not try a paint store near you, they should be able to order
it as long as they carry Minwax. You could try another brand.....
Mark L.
P.S. Also tried Ebay and Amazon, no luck there either :-(

Sasha wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy gallon size can of Minwax pre-stain
wood conditioner? Every other Minwax product except this is sold in my
local HD in Qt or Gallon size. I need to stain several wood doors so I
would like to but a large can to save some money. Are there only
resources that sell pre-stain wood conditioner in gallon size with
reasonable shipping charge?