Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default The true cost of wind...

How many more times do I have to link this?
http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Nu...anium-Markets/

Bottom graph entitled: "Reference Case Supply"

The red line denoting 'Reference Demand' crosses above the top of the
stack of all supplies a little before 2026, which is 10-15 years from
now. The green Upper Demand line crosses next year, but I don't think
that is actually going to happen. Hence I've been generally quoting
either 2025-ish or 10-15 years from now.

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:08:35 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

Where in the WNA journal it says or suggests that the fuel is going to
run out in as little as 10 years...