Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mentalguy2k8 Mentalguy2k8 is offline

Default indesit frig freezer

"GB" wrote in message
On 13/09/2013 09:04, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:48:52 +0100, Graham K. wrote:

Inside my new frig freezer there is a sticker.
It shows an arrow pointing down. Inside the arrow is a vertical
oblong.Beside the oblong is a small circle and below the oblong is a
larger circle.
Below the arrow is a large black spot and beside the spot is printed
X13. What does this mean?

Feck knows, but I expect its "obvious" when you know!

Post a direct link to a photo somewhere, doesn't google have a "find
similar images" thingy?

Does it do that by recognising the images or just the surrounding
verbiage?

Recognising the image. Try it, just go to

http://images.google.com/

and either drag a picture onto the search box or click the little camera
icon to enter a URL or upload a picture.