Posted to alt.home.repair
Deodiaus Deodiaus is offline

Default jenn-air dishwasher jdb1080awb

I have a jenn-air dishwasher jdb1080awb. The front panel lights do not fully display and the touch control doesn't seem to respond. When I push the start button, the dishwasher hums for a couple of mins and shuts down. Do you think the controller board is faulty? I opened up the door and everything looks fine. No louse connections. I think that the touch controls are bad because they take a lot of wear. That seems to cost $170, which seems to be good chunk of the price of a dishwasher which cost $1000 18 years ago.