Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:33:16 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 9/12/2013 2:20 AM, a friend wrote:

On 9/11/2013 10:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:50:15 -0700, "azotic"

wrote:

"Steve W." wrote in message

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ver-gun-votes/

Way to go, Coloradans!

As a added bonus mayor gloomberg the gun graber from NY ****ed away

300 million of his own money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent.

--

[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.

-- Fred Allen

so now we wait for the next columbine or sandy hook - and we will just

count up the dead. We get about one of these per year and the rate

seems to be increasing. I don't know how many schools, theaters, and

shopping malls need to be shot up by crazed gun lovers with high

capacity automatic weapons, but there may come a time when enough people

get disgusted to take back the second amendment and put it where it is

supposed to be - not a right to murder your fellow citizens - in fact

the right thing is to either repeal it or define it to refer only to

weapons available in 1776. But until we the people come to our senses,

we will see more and more of these murders, and we will see the NRA

gloat over them and continue to tell us how more guns are the answer.

When the last american dies in a hail of his or her own bullets, maybe

then it will end. I hope it ends differently

What we need are laws against people killing other people! Or, maybe

laws against ANY kind of weapon! How about laws to prevent crazy people

from being in schools, theaters and shopping malls? There, problem SOLVED!

Please explain why you think it is so counter-productive to require background checks before gun purchases. Also, explain why ANYONE needs to be able to fire 15 rounds before reloading.