Posted to alt.home.repair
Hairball600 Hairball600 is offline

Default Anyone know anything about Toyo ductless A/C systems?

replying to Steve, Hairball600 wrote:
swechsler wrote:

Apparently these are Chinese-made systems. They are available on ebay
(there are also a few other brands sold there, also Chinese made) and
on several websites at lower prices than pretty much all other split
systems; additionally, their SEER numbers are good and they appear to
be the only company producing a 7000 BTU model, which is really what I
need.
This appears to be the importer's website:
http://us-china-international.com/en...er/SplitAC.htm
The company is not affiliated with Toyo Tires.
Any info, please post in the newsgroups.
Thanks,
Steve

I bought one from us china and they are subpar, these people will cheat
you, I got a unit that was dented and they kept hanging up on me and I
emailed everyone that was listed on the site and not one responce. if they
were here in Texas instead of up north I would have them in a small claims
court for the max allowed money. do not buy from these people, they will
cheat you...

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ms-186367-.htm