Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default BYE BYE to the anti gun twins...

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:20:05 -0700, a friend
wrote:

On 9/11/2013 10:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:50:15 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

"Steve W." wrote in message
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ver-gun-votes/

Way to go, Coloradans!

As a added bonus mayor gloomberg the gun graber from NY ****ed away
300 million of his own money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent.

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen

so now we wait for the next columbine or sandy hook - and we will just
count up the dead. We get about one of these per year and the rate
seems to be increasing. I don't know how many schools, theaters, and
shopping malls need to be shot up by crazed gun lovers with high
capacity automatic weapons, but there may come a time when enough people
get disgusted to take back the second amendment and put it where it is
supposed to be - not a right to murder your fellow citizens - in fact
the right thing is to either repeal it or define it to refer only to
weapons available in 1776. But until we the people come to our senses,
we will see more and more of these murders, and we will see the NRA
gloat over them and continue to tell us how more guns are the answer.
When the last american dies in a hail of his or her own bullets, maybe
then it will end. I hope it ends differently

The U.S. kills some 37,000 people annually in auto accidents and
injures an additional 2.35 million. Versus a miserable 11,000 gun
deaths.

One can only marvel at the mentality that seizes on the lessor while
ignoring the larger evil.

--
Cheers,

John B.