Eddie Munster

Default 202GF, A miracle glue?!

Well if it is like the Lee Valley 202GF, then yes. Fills gaps with
strength? I've never tested it, but it does indeed fill gaps. I like the
brown colour too. I have to shake it up real well before use as it the
solids settle out.

John

toller wrote:
The Garrett -Wade catalog has a PVA glue that it claims:
1) It fills gaps with strength
2) Squeeze out does not penetrate the wood and easily chips off when dried,
no need for scrapping.

If it actually does this I will certainly use it, but it seems like bull
when an obsure brand is radically superior to the successful brands.

Has anyone used it. (Hey, occassionally my joints have gaps...)