Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default What America Wants

"Ignoramus23724" wrote in message
On 2013-09-12, wrote:

Today I made a bushing for the bench grinder in the museum workshop.
They could have easily done it, but the staff has been getting
things ready for the car show on Sunday. this year the special
feature is " High Performance American Cars ".

As part of a scrap lot I bough, I got several super strong "sheet
separator" magnets. I used one to make a wheeled magnet for picking up
lost nuts and bolts. Pulls them right fro the soil, amazing.

I have one of those magnets that i attach to my fork lift. Real handy
for moving steel sheets to big to manhandle. I would love to get my
hands on one of the electromagnets used on cranes at the scrapyard.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/