Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default yet another leaky alkaline! can't believe this...

On 09/11/2013 02:40 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Sanyo Eneloop. Have a couple hundred in a moderately high cycle
application for better than a year now and no issues yet.

Indeed. Most of my AA and AAA powered devices are using either Eneloops
or Maha Imedions. Unfortunately Sanyo doesn't make them in C, D, or 9V
sizes, I'm testing some Tenergy Centura which are supposedly almost as
good (and available in those formats.) The Maha AAs are inexpensive but
for some reason their C, D, and 9V are really pricey...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel