Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Starvation Wages

On 2013-09-11, wrote:

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:02:07 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

While you put yourself first others will work to try and change the system.

One does not exclude the other. One can both work to increase what

one earns and also work to improve the income of others. It is only

in the first approximation that life is a zero sum game.

For example Iggy works to raise his income , but also created

Algebra.com to help others.

And I try to make intelligent investment decisions , but also

volunteer at the Hagley Museum. I will be making some bushings for

Hagley today.

Yapping on newsgroups is not "changing the system".

The "widening divide" is an unavoidable change facilitated by

evolution of technology. There is not an easy fix or solution, not a

"policy change" that can somehow make people more desirable compared

to computers.

You have never done anything in your entire life to change the system.