Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Feedback and Further Update

"Sonny" wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:24:41 AM UTC-5, ck
wrote:
Blue can be really appropriated. Look at
http://www.pariscotejardin.fr/2010/0...ris-paris-19e/
A lot of gardens in Paris have blue railings.

That's a better shade of blue, than I selected. I
definitely need something darker or, as DadiOH says,
grey-green. My sister suggested a grey-green, also.

You know what the real problem is, though? Painting!
Nice looking wood should be clear coated.

I agree and there is nothing stopping you from doing that; you just have to
be willing to keep it up.

--

dadiOH