Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Starvation Wages

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:02:07 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

While you put yourself first others will work to try and change the system.

One does not exclude the other. One can both work to increase what one earns and also work to improve the income of others. It is only in the first approximation that life is a zero sum game.

For example Iggy works to raise his income , but also created Algebra.com to help others.

And I try to make intelligent investment decisions , but also volunteer at the Hagley Museum. I will be making some bushings for Hagley today.

Dan