MG

Default New Workshop size

I have a book on workshops where a guy has his workshop in a tiny space the
size of a closet. I am planning on having the roof extended to give a lot of
outside space. I could also later on build a storage shed for materials.
I'll also have the garage next to the shop for some spillover. Just can't
let the wife know the stuff is in there...hahaha.

Mark
"D. J. Dorn" wrote in message
I went with 20' x 20' thinking I'd have room to ice skate when nothing was
going on but after everything was in there, I found myself really thinking
about in order to maximize floor space. I could get by with less, but I
think I'm at the minimum for ability to move around with a fairly well
equipped shop.

Don

"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message
. ..
Is a workshop ever big enough?

Wayne

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"MG" wrote in message

Is a room 15' by 25' big enough for a workshop? I'd like to make

musical

Yes.