Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default More leakers. (Nate's power cut) & spiffy & more

Nate Nagel posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 9/9/2013 10:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Nate Nagel posted for all of us...

fortunately I already had my Surefire hanging
from my belt because I'm
planning on having to replace a friend's fuse panel in his car later
today so I looked spectacularly prepared

And you looked MARVELOUS

A Surefire, jeans and a black T-shirt, Red Wings, and the piece de
resistance, a Snap-On baseball cap.

It's a good thing I was at home with the power out, I didn't realize how
damn irresistable I looked until the power came back on and I got stuck
in front of a mirror for half an hour. If I'd actually gone outside
like that things could have been bad.

nate

I think you need new batteries for your
"Surefire" because you are shooting blanks on this
one. You got Stumped looking where you don't want
him to look and soon you will have majik undies to
complete your fashion statement.

--
Tekkie