Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default This Is What America Has Become

On 9/10/2013 3:19 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:50:45 -0500,
wrote:

On 9/10/2013 2:30 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:14:39 -0500,
wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

I thought the penny earned was worth 1.25 cents - due to the price of
copper.