Upscale

Default New Workshop size

"D. J. Dorn" wrote in message
I went with 20' x 20' thinking I'd have room to ice skate when nothing was
going on but after everything was in there, I found myself really thinking
about in order to maximize floor space. I could get by with less, but I
think I'm at the minimum for ability to move around with a fairly well
equipped shop.

Man, you guys are scaring me. When I finally get a shop of my own, I'm going
to have to leave a minimum of 30" manoeuvring space between everything for
me to get around it in my wheelchair. Either I'm going to need a football
field of space or really organize things well.