Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default newspaper

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:19:40 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:45:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:46:56 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I made the local news, just in case you don't know what I do

http://tinyurl.com/pcd7t4u

Karl

Nice beard, Karl! And a good story. It sounds like a great life.

You may be interested in this: I'm taking the test next month to be a
licensed pesticide applicator. g I have a peach tree (Red Haven
Semi-Dwarf), and I'm getting another. The peaches are delicious but
the trees are vulnerable to everything. The PhD. pomologist at Rutgers
Extension Service said I have a 10% chance of success, unless I get
licensed and spray the suckers with chemicals that I can't otherwise
buy.

In NJ the commercial peach growers spray 12 times. The Rutgers guy
says he's going to help me trim that to 6 times. As a Private
Pesticide Applicator, I'll be licensed in NJ to spray anything. Look
out!

In MN the private applicators licence is open to anyone willing to
take the online test. And you just have to read the attached book for
the answers. Even a flaming left winger from KCB can pass! ducking
and running

Well, here they don't give us the answers. I had to buy the book; it's
not online.

--
Ed Huntress