Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Feedback and Further Update

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:56:18 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

Pick a greyed down green. Fairly dark would look best IMO

At least one of the paint brands has a "Park Bench Green" that should
look right. Sorry, I don't remember which one.

But for sitting on, use an oil based paint. The darker latex paints
never seem to completely dry. I've got some book cases painted in the
above-mentioned green and even after many years if I leave something
heavy sitting on the paint for any length of time it will stick to the
paint.

carrying a cross.