Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Feedback and Further Update

"Sonny" wrote in message

Update: Recently, I decided to paint the swing, rather
than clear coat it, again. A landscape architect advised
not to paint it white, or it would stick out like a sore
thumb against the natural background. That sounded
reasonable. He recommended a dark blue frame and light
blue slats. It was primed with Zinsser oil base primer.
Here's the result, with the following 2 pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/9717812768/ I
must have selected the wrong shades of blue, as these
colors are not good for this application/lawn scenario.
It looks worse in person, as opposed to the view in these
pictures. I'll spray paint the swing some light/moderate
green color.

Pick a greyed down green. Fairly dark would look best IMO

--

dadiOH